Saturday, January 27, 2007

Salaam-E-Ishq for non lovers of Change

Salaam-E-Ishq
 
Not yet I was fixed to bound my pupils to so-called and so-praised high profile another Hindi Cinema Salaam-E-Ishq - A trbute to Love, the dawn this day. Six couples, 12 different stories but the same problem LOVE The main theme of what the story has to say on its print, papers, screens and other adwords, advisuals all that I would like to term to.
 
Casts: No other than Anil Kapoor and Salman Khan. Oops of Priyanka Chopra and Juhi Chowla. The director was trying to befool transition of London, Mumbai and Delhi. Advertising policy are best explained by Hindi Pictures as Ira Diamonds I would never prefer my girlfriend. Mediocre music, faintiest choreography and overall the khattam presentation from makers of Tere Naam- one of my devotion. Ekendra found himself disappointed with luxury, comfort and words contrary to excessive ad, non-sense responses of analysis and tawdry possessions.
 
But few of the most amazing things happened today @ Kalpana Cinema associated or non with Salaam-E-Ishq. The borest<jhoorest> film <I've ever watched, most probably>, power failure for 6 consecutive periods <thanX to Nepal Electricity Authority>, and short-ciruit produced smoke and the baise that exploded. I wish I had taken a matchbox with me so as to make some fires inside. I wish I had taken remote to the ac. I wish I had not taken bike. I wish I had not watched @ Balcony. I wished I had not watched this a single star * Salaam-E-Ishq today.
 
 

0 comment(s):

Subscribe to Ekendra's feed