Sunday, January 28, 2007

Dear Friend

Dear Friend,
 
Because you are my friend, I see
Life in a different way,
And joy I had not hoped to know,
Adds sparkle to each day
A long forgotten memory
Arises from the past,
Of all we are allowed to keep
And things that never last.

But seasons come and seasons go,
And we remain a part
Of all the true nobility
We carry in our heart.
A friend to understand and care,
That's how it ought to be
And so I pray the road you walk
...Is wide enough for me.

http://tcastle.com/dearfriend.html

A friend is the best thing in the land
To show his love he holds your hand
And guides you through the forest green
To point out things you've never seen.

A friend cheers you up
When you are down
He never lets you wear a frown
He makes you feel you're as good as the rest
and fills your life with love and zest.

A friend hears the song in your heart
and sings it to you when you're apart
And close to you or very far away
In your heart a friend will stay.

 I'm glad that you're my friend!

http://tcastle.com/friend1.html

0 comment(s):

Subscribe to Ekendra's feed