Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Lonesome Moments of Dog Days in January

As proposed we Sudeep, Archana and myself were to go boating on my request but someone turned out. But I went to see if I could do anything alone. Surprisingly, it was another dog day in this January, and I couldn't resist anything except my friends not-good-to-call betrayal.
 
Boating though was nightmere of myself driven fate on hydrophobia, I just roam around and lunched deliciously as if I was a glutton but yet I was hungry at the end of this show biz. Chainpur was not very far by the way, Bikalp jee must have been remembering his place for those sweet John Denver's Take me home country road. I was myself hero of the game but return as I couldn't bear my friends memorily absence and dogs.
 
<Check my online webalbum for pics>

0 comment(s):

Subscribe to Ekendra's feed