Monday, June 04, 2007

New Fame Astonishes Keira Knightley

New Fame Astonishes Keira Knightley
Keira Knightley never expected to be so famous.
 
The actress - who recently claimed she wants to quit acting to escape the endless attention - is surprised by how big a star she has become.
 
Keira, 22, said: "I never expected to have had the successes I have.
 
"When you're acting, you escape the real world for about two minutes at a time... I would like to escape it much more.
 
"There are very few people who have careers like mine, where you can actually do it a lot."
 
'The Pirates of the Caribbean' actress has also revealed she never reads newspapers, because she hates the way they're written.
 
She added: "I don't read newspapers. I don't particularly like the way they're written. I don't mean that offensively, I just don't like them."

0 comment(s):

Subscribe to Ekendra's feed