Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Turning 5 pages at once in life

I couldn't figure out what does" Turning 5 pages at once in life " this mean by? But today is March 14, 2007 and aptly फागुन 30 गते 2063 बिक्रम सम्बत् yes another new month and just after next 30 days new year comes and I am going to loose another whole lot of year in failure. Finally, this year too proved not worth living for however circumstances and evidences make it alive that I redraw my some gains if any in this year 2063 BS.
 
"This part's maths is easy, Logic circuit is another easy one with C++ but this Semiconductor is a vega." Ekendra monopolies daily. If you search for monopoly, it turns out to be personal and exclusive possession and which I am bound to live by. When words fail to spilbopunbd your vision of charity
 
Pathetic words with apathy ruled me those bygone days but the end of the rainbow implants maize fields. I turned मंग्सिर into चैत्र today. How miserable my life is? But it's not just a basket case. And I think I am a little bit considerate when I turned those pages on Nepal Rastra Bank Calender for 2063 because चैत्र  is from tomorrow and I turned the leaf today, wow! is there nothing to live by for a congusted man like ekendra.
 
Surely, some other day I'm inspired to write more phenomenal Misology just keep rocking till the day!

2 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

time have a fritelic passage ..someone told .they never yield on what we sanctionatize the things ...let it be....beatles..any way happy new year in advace....take care ..happy to read your post

Anonymous said...

this is ultimately undesired destiny but to change by the fate of time, got sth
or still is there for me, YES Mr FATE!!!

Subscribe to Ekendra's feed